Drs. Enzmann and Funk
Reverend: Is there free will? Or are all matters predestined? This is an ancient conversation that was heavily debated between theologians and astrologers in the past.
Mathematician: Yes, free will exists, demonstrated with Information Existence, and non-conservation. Predestination? As in the Rubaiyat, you know better than that. No. Information bits equate to energy’s nats; as such, ruled by order and true white noise; re: Brownian motion inside a grain of sand.
Reverend: What’s moderation?
Mathematician: It’s Buddha’s Eight-Fold Middle Way, about ‘each should test his limits’.
Reverend: From Scripture?
Mathematician: There is an Information Existence Theorem. It is based on correction-code pyramiding in a noisy environment. It might be attacked from the point of view that signals can be discovered by radar and other sensor systems seventy-two decibels and even hundreds of decibels below noise. It might be contended that this could be extended indefinitely.
However, there is something else, namely the non-conservation of energy. This equates to the non-conservation of momentum, mass – essentially all states – that is, any coherence of any kind whatsoever. All must perish. I say go back into the chaos of Æther and Qm. This is the chaos from which all states are convoluted of light into coherences, and this is the chaos to which all things return.
Reverend: Let there be light!
Mathematician: I must add that once the highly observable equation e = hv(1-d/D) is acknowledged; the Arrow of Time – the direction of time as considered in Thermodynamics, and Poincare in his number – is unambiguously unidirectional. The endless ambiguities of relativistic time disappear. The notion that ambiguity is conserved is seen for the nonsense it is.
Reverend: Is free will logically demonstrable?
Mathematician: Infinite regression is impossible: Things made from smaller things, made from even smaller things is not infinite.
An ultimate consistence not only can’t be described, it can’t even be imagined. Try to do it! The “ultimate consistency” applies to both xyz geometric and t information vectors. Consider physicist’s Planck-Time; in physical cosmologies events in Planck-Time are unknowable (The Planck time is the time it would take a photon traveling at the speed of light to across a distance equal to the Planck length. This is the ‘quantum of time’, the smallest measurement of time that has any meaning, and is equal to 10-43 seconds.) No smaller division of time has any meaning. No man or machine can “know,” yet an entangled coherence “knows” all probable “choices”. Consequently, humans have free will. Biologically this is a function of single cell centrioles of the multicellular nervous system.
Classically it is held that a perfect sphere balanced upon a perfect needle or knife edge will fall this way or that from the needle, this side or that side of the perfect knife edge, as a result of a cause. Ergo: Predestination.
Take these things into consideration:
1) “Grover’s Algorithm” for computation with entangled components.
2) Indicates free will not predestination.
3) Planck Time events are unknowable, yet entanglement renders to an entity a choice of all outcomes.
4) Needle and Knife edge are invalid.
5) Reality is entangled by the unknowable.
6) Freedom of choice is available to those of the knowable universe comprised of its substance.
7) An open sparse matrix.
8) “Inherent housekeeping ‘autonomic’ circuits”.
9) In themselves epigenetically adaptive within homeostatic limits.
10) No entity, animate or inanimate within and of the substance of the universe, is perfect.
11) It follows that no sparse matrix can be perfect.
12) Operational memory (it’s posited) lies within single cells, or singlet groups cooperating via microfibrils rather than neurons.
13) When choices are made, either by quantized entrainment or slower processes, the brain “views all choices” simultaneously.
14) Choice is therefore a function of a matrix, in no way predestined or inevitable.
Reverend: Is free will logically demonstrable?
Mathematician: Yes, free will exists as follows:
1) Energy is not conserved.
2) Conservation of ambiguity as in Emmy Noether’s mathematics is demonstrably false by physical experiment. His theorem states that every differentiable symmetry of the action of a physical system has a corresponding conservation law.
3) Poincare’s Number is thermodynamically localized, nothing in the universe is localized except by time and information existence.
4) Information Spaces are geometrically limited and time-limited. As a function of their morphological order, the limit is white noise.
5) White noise cannot carry predestination to higher morphological orders from lower-smaller orders as kinetic motions; these lower orders carry information only as far as information existence permits.